- Develop histology, IHC, and immunofluorescent biomarkers
- Custom molecular profiling assays in FFPE and frozen tissues for DNA and RNA analysis
- Quantitate efficacy and toxicity tissue assays
- Increase visibility between study sponsors and their CROs
- Facilitate partnerships in clinical development
Flagship Biosciences delivers quantitative tissue-based asssays for pharmaceutical discovery and clinical trials. The complete pathology service includes tissue sourcing, histology, custom image analysis and pathology reports. The histology laboratory supports immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence and in situ hybridization for both research and CLIA studies, on multiple autostainer platforms. Careful regulatory oversight and quality control have made Flagship a fast-growing leader in the delivery of pharmacodynamics endpoints, biomarker interpretation, and patient selection studies. Flagship’s team of pathologists, biologists, image analysts, statisticians, and regulatory experts form lasting partnerships with clients to provide relevant and reliable data endpoints.