Visit Flagship at the Spatial Biology for Drug Development Summit.
October 11-13, 2023.
Join us at the inaugural Spatial Biology for Drug Development Summit to explore implementation strategies, challenges in interpretation, and how this rapidly changing technology is becoming a crucial component of successful drug development programs.
We are your source for spatial biology expertise, moving forward your research and drug development programs every step of the way. Meet with us at the Spatial Biology for Drug Development Summit to learn how our medical, analytical, and data science experts can partner with you for:
- AI-powered digital pathology solutions
- Immuno-oncology biomarker development and validation
- Spatial biology and molecular diagnostics analysis
- Immunotherapy clinical trial support
- CDx development
- Regulatory guidance
Tom Turi, Ph.D.
Chief Scientific Officer at Flagship Biosciences
Thursday, October 12, 2023 at 2:45 PM ET
Join Flagship CSO Tom Turi for his presentation, “Improving Clinical Trial Outcomes with Tissue Image Analysis: Case Studies:”
- Increasing accuracy and yield of existing biomarker assays
- Investigating spatial and image analysis solutions for patient selection
- Expanding the use of spatial imaging applications beyond oncology
The Digital Pathology Advantage
- Improve ROI, accelerate trials, and minimize budget impacts
- Minimize recruitment costs and other clinical trial expenses
- Discover cost benefits of Flagship’s image analysis platform
Driving Your Biomarker Strategy: Facts by numbers
- View our resume and history to learn why Flagship is the premier partner for your study
- See the full list of spatial biology services that empower confident clinical decision making
- See the benefits with a fully integrated team of scientists and pathologists
Interested in Partnering with Us?
Validated Assays for Use in Immunotherapy Research & Development.
- Customizable options optimized to your needs and validation requirements
- Ability to create multiplex assays to characterize complex cellular interactions
Tissue-Based Pathology Companion Diagnostic Development for Regulated Applications
- Expertise in novel biomarker and tissue analyses
- Regulatory strategy and support
- Consult with scientific experts