Reuniting 100+ leading experts in biotech, pharma, and academia.
February 21-23, 2023.
We’re headed to Boston to join other leading experts in biotech, pharma and academia to discuss obstacles in clinical trials and strategies for delivering safer and more effective muscle cell gene therapies. It’s the only industry-led event focused specifically on overcoming the challenges associated with progressing gene therapies for muscular disorders that target the muscle cells themselves.
- AI-powered digital pathology solutions
- Biomarker development and validation
- Spatial biology and molecular diagnostics analysis
- Clinical trial support
- CDx development
- Regulatory guidance
The Digital Pathology Advantage
- Improve ROI, accelerate trials, and minimize budget impacts
- Minimize recruitment costs and other clinical trial expenses
- Discover cost benefits of Flagship’s image analysis platform
Driving Your Biomarker Strategy: Facts by numbers
- View our resume and history to learn why Flagship is the premier partner for your study
- See the full list of spatial biology services that empower confident clinical decision making
- See the benefits with a fully integrated team of scientists and pathologists
Tissue-Based Pathology Companion Diagnostic Development for Regulated Applications
- Expertise in novel biomarker and tissue analyses
- Regulatory strategy and support
- Consult with scientific experts