Flagship Bioscience is your source for spatial biology expertise, moving your research forward every step of the way. Our mission is to explore complex biomarkers within the context of disease in order to advance your precision medicine strategy.
- AI-powered digital pathology solutions
- Immuno-oncology biomarker development and validation
- Spatial biology and molecular diagnostics analysis
- Immunotherapy clinical trial support
- CDx development
- Regulatory guidance
Our team of experts work with you to identify and implement the assay development and testing strategies that best meet your research goals and clinical needs. Flagship’s team of pathologists, scientists, and regulatory professionals can effectively assist in all aspects of biomarker research, from discovering a new biomarker to the development and support of its clinical use.
Visit Flagship Biosciences at Booth #26091 to learn more.
The Digital Pathology Advantage
- Improve ROI, accelerate trials, and minimize budget impacts
- Minimize recruitment costs and other clinical trial expenses
- Discover cost benefits of Flagship’s image analysis platform
Driving Your Biomarker Strategy: Facts by numbers
- View our resume and history to learn why Flagship is the premier partner for your study
- See the full list of spatial biology services that empower confident clinical decision making
- See the benefits with a fully integrated team of scientists and pathologists
Validated Assays for Use in Immunotherapy Research & Development.
- Customizable options optimized to your needs and validation requirements
- Ability to create multiplex assays to characterize complex cellular interactions
Tissue-Based Pathology Companion Diagnostic Development for Regulated Applications
- Expertise in novel biomarker and tissue analyses
- Regulatory strategy and support
- Consult with scientific experts