Immunohistochemistry (IHC) / Immunofluorescence (IF)
We provide complete IHC and IF assay development services, from the selection of high-quality antibodies, to the proper selection of platforms, control tissues, and experimental conditions to obtain the best results.
Our approach to assay development is customizable and optimized to your needs and validation requirements. A complete validation report (including assay precision, specificity and performance) can be provided, and the final protocol is locked and described in an SOP.
As required, Flagship has the ability to create multiplex assays to characterize complex cellular interactions.
- Investigate up to 6 biomarkers of interest in the same tissue for whole-slide analysis.
- Investigate up to 8 biomarkers of interest in the same tissue using ROI analysis.
- Create custom, multiplex immuno-fluorescent panels of interest.
- Analyze biomarker expression, cellular co-localization, spatial analyses and cellular phenotyping using Flagship’s Image Analysis technology.
- Ventana BenchMark ULTRA (Ventana IVDs)
- Ventana DISCOVERY ULTRA (IHC monoplex, duplex, triplex, IF)
- Leica Biosystems BOND RX (IHC monoplex, duplex, muscle IF, Opal)
- Dako Autostainer Link 48 (Dako IVDs)
- Ventana BenchMark Special Stains system
The assay list is not all-inclusive. If the specific assay you are interested in is not listed, please contact us as we may have experience with the assay or can custom develop an assay to address your specific requirements.