Flagship’s TissueInsight® diagnostic service offers you access to robust, contextual data for advanced patient care. Our exclusive, targeted testing in our CAP/CLIA lab provides the most accurate and precise tissue scoring available. Combined with our award-winning technology and sign-off from our experienced pathologists on every project, TissueInsight delivers fast, superior results and data-rich tissue interpretations that remove the inherent variability of subjective manual scoring.
We also provide supplementary data describing the tumor immune environment, including tumor infiltrating lymphocytes (TILs) and macrophages.
When you incorporate the TissueInsight diagnostic service, you and your laboratory benefit from:
- CLIA-REPORTABLE RESULT based on Flagship’s image analysis capabilities and human pathologist oversight for robust, reproducible, and quantitative data
- POWERFUL INSIGHTS you can use to better collaborate with your clinical partners in patient care, based on Flagship’s tumor microenvironment (TME) analysis
- TIME you can spend on clinical casework rather than on manual pathology review
- IMMEDIATE IMAGE ANALYSIS RESULTS without the need for an upfront monetary investment, internal development time, or validation
Flagship can customize results using additional biomarkers and image analysis, and partner with you on research projects within your institution.
Work With Us
- Simply follow your normal IHC slide staining process.
- Scan your slide(s) and send the digital image(s) to us at Flagship.
- We’ll analyze the image(s) using our proprietary image analysis process.
- Our pathologist will review, confirm, and sign off on the result.
- You’ll receive a two-part report containing:
- Part 1: Your CLIA-Reportable Result
- Part 2: Your customized, RUO analysis of the tumor immune environment