Join Flagship for the Oncology Companion Diagnostics Xchange at hubXchange West.
February 6-9, 2023.
Attending hubXchange West? Meet with us to discuss how we can partner with you for end-to-end support of your immunotherapy research and development program.
- AI-powered digital pathology solutions
- Immuno-oncology biomarker development and validation
- Spatial biology and molecular diagnostics analysis
- Immunotherapy clinical trial support
- CDx development
- Regulatory guidance
Tom Turi, Ph.D.
Chief Scientific Officer at Flagship Biosciences presents
Opening Address & Keynote Presentation
Wednesday, February 9 at 8:30 am PST
Spatial Biology to Improve Clinical Trial Outcomes
- Increasing accuracy and yield of existing biomarker assays
- Investigating spatial and image analysis solutions for patient selection
- Expanding the use of spatial imaging applications beyond oncology
Clinical Biomarkers Track
Wednesday, February 9 at 11:20 PST
Challenges / Barriers to broader adoption of spatial biology analysis techniques
- Testing technology options
- What are the limits to integrating spatial platforms
- Challenges with integrated data analysis
The Digital Pathology Advantage
- Improve ROI, accelerate trials, and minimize budget impacts
- Minimize recruitment costs and other clinical trial expenses
- Discover cost benefits of Flagship’s image analysis platform
Driving Your Biomarker Strategy: Facts by numbers
- View our resume and history to learn why Flagship is the premier partner for your study
- See the full list of spatial biology services that empower confident clinical decision making
- See the benefits with a fully integrated team of scientists and pathologists
Interested in Partnering with Us?
Validated Assays for Use in Immunotherapy Research & Development.
- Customizable options optimized to your needs and validation requirements
- Ability to create multiplex assays to characterize complex cellular interactions
Tissue-Based Pathology Companion Diagnostic Development for Regulated Applications
- Expertise in novel biomarker and tissue analyses
- Regulatory strategy and support
- Consult with scientific experts