Visit Flagship at SITC | Booth #818.
November 8-12, 2022.
Stop by our booth to meet our new CSO Tom Turi, Ph.D., and talk with us about how we can partner with you for end-to-end biomarker support. Come learn about our new services, and pick up a map of our favorite Boston activities.
- Assay development and validation
- Spatial biology and molecular diagnostics analysis
- Clinical trial support
- CDx development
- Regulatory guidance
- Our favorite things to do in Boston!
The Digital Pathology Advantage
- Improve ROI, accelerate trials, and minimize budget impacts
- Minimize recruitment costs and other clinical trial expenses
- Discover cost benefits of Flagship’s image analysis platform
Driving Your Biomarker Strategy: Facts by numbers
- View our resume and history to learn why Flagship is the premier partner for your study
- See the full list of spatial biology services that empower confident clinical decision making
- See the benefits with a fully integrated team of scientists and pathologists
Interested in Partnering with Us?
Validated Assays for Use in Immunotherapy Research & Development.
- Customizable options optimized to your needs and validation requirements
- Ability to create multiplex assays to characterize complex cellular interactions
Tissue-Based Pathology Companion Diagnostic Development for Regulated Applications
- Expertise in novel biomarker and tissue analyses
- Regulatory strategy and support
- Consult with scientific experts