Visit Flagship at SITC 2023 Booth #716.
November 3-5, 2023.
We offer a comprehensive set of discovery, translational and clinical testing, and assay development services to support your clinical studies in immune-oncology and immunotherapy. From the selection of high-quality antibodies to the proper selection of platforms, control tissues, and experimental conditions, our approach to assay development is customizable and optimized to obtain the best results.
Attending the SITC Annual Meeting? Meet with us to discuss how we can partner with you for end-to-end support of your immunotherapy research and development program.
- Customizable multiplex assays, including immunohistochemistry assay development
- Immuno-oncology biomarker development and validation
- AI-powered digital pathology solutions
- Spatial biology and molecular diagnostics analysis
- Immunotherapy clinical trial support
- CDx development
- Regulatory guidance
Our experts work with you to identify and implement the assay development and testing strategies that best meet your research goals and clinical needs. Flagship’s team of pathologists, scientists, and regulatory professionals can effectively assist in all aspects of developing your immunotherapy for cancer treatment.
Visit Flagship at SITC 2023 Booth #716 to learn more.
Interested in Partnering with Us?
Validated Assays for Use in Immunotherapy Research & Development.
- Customizable options optimized to your needs and validation requirements
- Ability to create multiplex assays to characterize complex cellular interactions
DNA Sequencing & Gene Expression Services
- Next Generation Sequencing capability utilizing the most advanced systems from Illumina®, including our new NovaSeq™ X Plus
- Wide range of standard and customizable gene expression panels
- Combination of standard immunofluorescence techniques with digital optical barcoding technology to perform spatial, highly multiplexed, tissue profiling
Flow Cytometry Tools for Precision Medicine
- Comprehensive library of CLIA-validated test panels
- Development of customized assays to address your specific requirements
Tissue-Based Pathology Companion Diagnostic Development for Regulated Applications
- Expertise in novel biomarker and tissue analyses
- Regulatory strategy and support
- Consult with scientific experts