Meet with us at the Spatial Biology for Immuno-Oncology Summit.
The Spatial Biology for Immuno-Oncology Summit is back for its second year, and Flagship Biosciences is a Program Partner for the event. Join us January 23-25 in San Diego where key industry leaders will explore recent advances, how researchers are better leveraging spatial biology to understand the tumor microenvironment, and the potential for these technologies to enhance targeted therapies in immuno-oncology.
We are your source for spatial biology expertise, moving forward your research and drug development programs every step of the way. Meet with us at the Spatial Biology for Immuno-oncology Summit to learn how our medical, analytical, and data science experts can partner with you for:
- Immuno-oncology biomarker development and validation
- Spatial biology and molecular diagnostics analysis
- Machine learning expertise and depth of solutions for digital pathology
- Clinical trial support
- CDx development
- Regulatory guidance
Tom Turi, Ph.D.
Chief Scientific Officer at Flagship Biosciences
Wednesday, January 24, 2024 at 3:45 PM PT
Spatial Biology to Enhance Targeted Therapeutics
- Evolution of Precision Medicine
- New approaches for biomarker discovery through spatial biology
- Applying spatial biology to support ADC development
Join Flagship CSO Tom Turi for his presentation on Conference Day One. Flagship Biosciences is your source for spatial biology expertise in immuno-oncology, supporting your research at every step in the process. Our mission is to explore complex biomarkers within the context of disease in order to advance your precision medicine strategy. Attend Tom Turi’s presentation to gain key insights into this rapidly advancing field.
Interested in Partnering with Us?
Gene Expression Analysis Within Spatial Context
- Ability to rapidly translate your basic science discoveries into actionable clinical insights using state-of-the-art sequencing platforms from NanoString
- Combination of standard immunofluorescence techniques with digital optical barcoding technology to perform spatial, highly multiplexed, tissue profiling
- Wide range of standard and customizable gene expression panels
The Digital Pathology Advantage
- Improve ROI, accelerate trials, and minimize budget impacts
- Minimize recruitment costs and other clinical trial expenses
- Pathologist-directed image analysis using industry-standard scanning technology, including Akoya PhenoImager™ HT for multiplex fluorescent scanning.
Validated Assays for Immuno-oncology Research & Development
- Customizable options optimized to your needs and validation requirements
- Ability to create multiplex assays to characterize complex cellular interactions
Driving Your Biomarker Strategy: Facts by numbers
- View our resume and history to learn why Flagship is the premier partner for your study
- See the full list of spatial biology services that empower confident clinical decision making
- See the benefits with a fully integrated team of scientists and pathologists